Pear, fig and goat’s cheese salad
Pear, Fig and Goat’s Cheese Salad
20 minutes prep | serves 4 as a side
Figs are in abundance right now, so it’s time to enjoy their flavour and texture when they are at their best! This easy recipe will be a winner on your table. The sweetness of the fruits paired with the tangy cheese is delightful.
- 4 figs, cut into quarters
- 2 pears, sliced thinly
- 70 g rocket
- 50g walnuts
- 170g goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat your oven grill to 180C. Place figs, walnuts and goat’s cheese on a lined baking tray and grill for 5 mins.
- Dressing prep: whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and honey, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place rocket and pears on your flat serving dish and top with the warm grilled ingredients. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.