We are seeking a Team Leader Fresh Produce Specialist for our Busselton fresh food market. We need a well organised, experienced fruit and veg person to manage the retail display and the coolroom stock.
- managing the coolroom- product placement and rotation
- the fresh produce retail; display, rotation, stocking
- overseeing the packing of wholesale orders
- delegating tasks to a team of 3
We’d like you to have:
- At least 3 years experience working in fruit and veg retail.
- Strong experience in produce rotation, quality control, preparation and storage
- The drive to manage the fresh produce area, to organise stock orders, to calculate GP and keep wastage to a minimum.
- Forklift license and HR license.
- The Ability to work independently and to supervise and train others.
- Fit and able to lift and carry up to 15kg.
- A passion for fresh produce, knowledge of varieties and how they are cooked or eaten.
- Great skills in presentation and display of fresh produce.
- Be able to work efficiently and productively with a team.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management.
- Great attention to detail, quality, cleanliness and order.
- A happy disposition.
Reasons to work with us:
- We are a respectful, positive, progressive and energetic team.
- You’ll work in a new business with high standards.
Please send your application with cover letter to: [email protected]Western Growers Fresh is a new, family owned, fresh food business in Busselton, Australia’s South West. Providing quality local produce of fruit, vegetables, ready meals, pastries, meat, seafood, bread, flowers and more, we offer excellent customer service in an engaging retail experience.
Western Growers Fresh is an equal opportunity workplace. We like our team to have creative input into our business. To work with us, you must have a passion for local fresh food and love living in the South West. We are a non-smoking workplace.
Weekend work will be required within a roster.