The Best Farmers Market in Busselton
The best Busselton farmers market is Western Growers Fresh, situated on the Bussell Bypass Highway corner of Causeway Road, at the big entry roundabout to Busselton. This bountiful market is a showcase of hundreds of local farmers, growers, food artisans and delicious foods made here on site by talented local chefs.
Winner of the Best Fresh Produce Retailer in Western Australia for 2021 – Regional Store, this Busselton farmers market is a place for local growers and chefs to sell their food to the local community and visitors passing by.
Open 7 days a week, with staff to work in the store, this Busselton farmers market allows farmers to farm, artisans to create, doing what they do best and gives them a space to sell their local produce every day.
Over 85% of the goods under this roof come from within a 300km radius, with over 50% from within 80km.
You will find:
- Local honey from Nannup, Margaret River and Busselton
- Fresh fruit from Nannup, Manjimup, Donnybrook, Harvey, Perth Hills, Gingin, Carnarvon, Kununurra, Capel, Boyanup.
- Fresh veg from Manjimup, Vasse, Pemberton, Margaret River, Karabooda, Gin Gin
- Fresh meats from the South West
- Fresh WA sustainably caught fish and frozen WA shellfish
- Locally made gelatos and Ice creams, from Margaret River, Perth, Busselton.
- A wide range of confectionary made in Margaret River, Busselton, Cannington, Swan Valley
- Locally made crackers and biscuits, pastries and cakes
- Ready made take-away meals, made on site by local chefs, using local produce and meats
- Bunches and arrangements of locally sourced flowers put together by local florists
- Milk, butter, yoghurt from the South West
- Cheeses from local cheesemakers in Yallingup, Harvey, Denmark, Margaret river, Brunswick, Nannup
- Smallgoods made using WA meat by smallgoods butchers in Margaret River, Bibra Lake, North Perth
- Lupin flour from the WA wheatbelt
- Oats from Kojonup
- Black Barley from the WA wheatbelt
- Chestnut from Nannup
- Chicken and Duck Eggs from Busselton, Nannup, Kojonup, Margaret River, Boyanup
- Gluten Free cakes and breads from Perth
- Teas, blended and packaged by artisans in Margaret River, Nannup, Victoria Park.
- Coffees, roasted and packaged by artisans in Fremantle, Vasse, Yallingup, Dunsborough, Manjimup
- Juices, squeezed and blended locally by many varied artisans
- Kombucha, brewed locally in Dunsborough and Margaret River
- Margaret River bottled water
- Cold pressed coffee made by a Dunsborough artisan
- A range of refreshing Apple lemonades made in Manjimup
- Dried fruit leather, chocolate coated from Donnybrook
- A range of fresh bread baked daily by bakers in Yallingup, Busselton, Margaret River and Perth. Including artisan sourdough breads and Turkish breads.
- Fresh Pastries baked daily by local patisserie chefs
- Biltong and Beef Jerky made in Bunbury, Perth, Margaret River, Harvey
- Preserves and jams made by a wide range of artisans of the region
- Fermented foods and pickles from Margaret River, Perth, Denmark
- WA wheat flour and bread mixes
- WA blended spices
- Locally made Dukkah
- South West and Gin Gin Olive oils
- Local Truffle oils and salts, aolis form the Southern Forests region
- Busselton made salad dressings
- South West made vinegars – from Manjimup, Pemberton, Busselton
- Margaret River jams and chutneys
- Bread sticks from Margaret River